Elevate Your Influence™ is a breakthrough program designed exclusively for women to reflect, connect, and make choices about their impact.
The insights for Elevate Your Influence™ have been gleaned through years of work with Global, Canadian, and US Fortune 500 companies. We combine world-class development with contemporary gender diversity research which results in acquisition of the skills needed for success in the context of female leadership. Our cadre of experts–coaches and facilitators–have been there, and understand the challenges facing female leaders. Participants walk away with insight into their performance, perceived potential, a leadership plan, and the mindset required to achieve it.
Elevate Your Influence™ for Women is an award winning program first developed by our partners at Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge, Canada’s leading human capital company, internationally recognized as one of the world's best leadership providers.
Registration is now open for our Moncton program!
November 6th & 7th
Reserve Your Seat
What You Will Learn:
- Insight into the critical experiences and beliefs that have made you the leader you are today
- A vision for your future, the plan to get there, and acknowledgement of the strengths to leverage
- Feedback on your strategic impact and leadership presence through transforming moments on and off camera
- A plan to leverage and further build your sphere of influence by deliberately cultivating strategic relationships internally and externally
- A better understanding of the impact of gender on multitude variables and the personal barriers you may be placing on yourself
- A method for communicating in a way that increases others' perceptions of your strategic capability
- An ongoing community of strong supporters who are invested, connected and who want to 'pay it forward'
Who Will Benefit:
- Mid to senior level female leaders
Catherine J. Woodman,
Elevate Your Influence™ Facilitator and Senior Consultant with KBRS
Catherine is a seasoned and recognized leader who understands the challenges facing female leaders and brings her own experiences forward in a safe, supportive forum.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to secure a seat.
Early Bird pricing available until October 5th.
Early Bird price/participant - $1450
Regular price/participant - $1650*
*Register more than one participant and save $200 per person.
Still have questions?