According to a Learning and Development Roundtable study from Gartner, 60% of new managers underperform during their first two years, driving performance gaps and employee turnover across the entire frontline. This is dismal news for organizations. The good news, however, is that when your...
The Accountable Manager™ is a skill-based leadership program that equips Frontline Managers with the mindset, skillset, and deliberate practices needed to not only lead, but lead with greater accountability.
The program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team, and organizational level.
The Program runs from September 26, 2019 to April 30, 2020 and includes:
- Nine in-person ½ day sessions
- Three 1-hour virtual Webex meetings
- Leadership assessment
- Complete resource workbook for participants and resource booklet for their manager, with proven ways to support their direct reports
This program is targeted toward two important groups:
- Professionals who are new to management or leadership roles
- Manager or director-level professionals who want to master the fundamental skills of effective leadership
Registration is now open for the 2019/2020 program:
Program Cost - $2,950 per participant
Register more than one participant and pay only $2,650 per participant.
The Accountable Manager™ Facilitator and Associate with KBRS. Michelle has a passion for helping teams align around business strategy and ways of working to sustain high performance and coaching clients to achieve their full potential as leaders.
If you would like to receive more information on the Program, please fill out the form at the link below.