The insights for Elevate Your Influence™ have been gleaned through years of work with Global, Canadian, and US Fortune 500 companies. We combine world-class development with contemporary gender diversity research which results in acquisition of the skills needed for success in the context of female leadership. Our cadre of experts–coaches and facilitators–have been there, and understand the challenges facing female leaders. Participants walk away with insight into their performance, perceived potential, a leadership plan, and the mindset required to achieve it.
What You Will Learn:
- Insight into the critical experiences and beliefs that have made you the leader you are today
- A vision for your future, the plan to get there, and acknowledgement of the strengths to leverage
- Feedback on your strategic impact and leadership presence through transforming moments on and off camera
- A plan to leverage and further build your sphere of influence by deliberately cultivating strategic relationships internally and externally
- A better understanding of the impact of gender on multitude variables and the personal barriers you may be placing on yourself
- A method for communicating in a way that increases others' perceptions of your strategic capability
- An ongoing community of strong supporters who are invested, connected and who want to 'pay it forward'
Who Will Benefit:
- Mid to senior level female leaders
When I was a 30 -year-old mother and career-driven director at IWK Children’s Hospital, I was mistaken for the paper-boy by a staff member’s mother when dropping off documents at her house one Saturday afternoon.
While this was a humbling and somewhat amusing experience, it was not...